Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Needing Input??

We have the go for the WAAY 31 TVsite(www.waaytobetterfishing.com) . Be sure to visit it everyday for up to date info on the fishing reports and also alot of new product reviews. I need some imput though. What would everyone want to see on the site. We are going to be doing video shots of tactics and some things I do to "get an edge" during tournaments as well as other helpful hints to be better than other anglers. If you have any qustions of things you would like to see on the site let me know so we can get it and I can pass the ideas on to the right people to get it done. If there is anything you guys know of you would like me to do an article on or write about drop me a line and I will get to work on it ASAP. This site is going to be awesome and with your help and input we will lead the way for others and that's the WAAY we like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment