Monday, April 13, 2009

Rods and Reels for sell

Well aftger switching sponsors I have now got my G-Loomis rods and some Daiwa Exceller reels up for grabs. The list is below drop me an e-mail if you or anyone you know would be interested in them. Thanks.

G-Loomis rods:
1-spinnerbait rod
1-Mossyback worm rod
1-Mossyback C-rig rod
1-GL3 rod(great for just about everybait in the boat)
1-7'6" Cranking rod

All these rods have a lifetime warr and are going for 200.00 each(retail from 245.00-350.00)

I have 8 Daiwa Exceller baitcaster reels bought new last June. These retail for about 100.00 per reel I am selling them for 50.00 per.

If interested call or e-mail me and we will get them on the way to you. Thanks
205-706-2425 or finsngrinsfishing@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. MR. Jackson i am interested in the rods and reals you are selling. I am sad to see G loomis go since they one of my favorite sponsers of yours. It is great that you are doing well in tournaments and i hope you win angler of the year!! I was also wondering what new rod sponser you have? My email adress is wpcubs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments and well wishes. I hated to move to another rod sponsor and it is nothing more than business. They have very good products and one of the best warr. in the industry but sometimes a person is given the chance to make a change and become better and this is one of those times. I have signed on with Daiwa and Jackall as for my new rods and they are nothing short of AWESOME. I have alot more confidence and feel I have risen to a new level in my fishing. Please send me an e-mail(due to me working so hard on this tournament coming up I am never home, so I am checking mail from my phone most of the time.) Just let me know which ones you are interested in and we will get you taken care of. Thanks again for all your support. Fish on!!!

    ReplyDelete